How you can help
1) Easy Fundraising
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Harrogate Gymnastics with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/harrogategymnastics/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Harrogate Gymnastics at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Harrogate Gymnastics will be really grateful for your donations.
2) Use our shop
We have a new online shop for our club kit and equipment! All equipment has been carefully selected for your budding gymnasts so that it will last and is safe to use at home! Take a look here
3) We are offering on-demand and live gymnastics sessions and when we are open perks for anyone who can pay a monthly fee.
Option One: £10 per month to access the full range of our online content (which includes a home learning site and GymClassroom with extra live sessions and daily activities to take part in) and get priority re booking once we are able to re open.
Option 2: £22 per month to get all of the above plus the following extra’s once we are able to re open:
1) £5 membership for the 2020/2021 year
2) A free Camp or activity (two months free drop in sessions for our pre school gymnasts
3) 4 Make up classes
4) The first to get straight back into classes once we are able to return.