We have some great opportunities for people looking to get involved in gymnastics through coaching. Whether you were a gymnast yourself, are the parent of a gymnast, or have no experience in the sport, let us tell you about all the amazing opportunities we can offer you!
Head of Acro
We're looking for someone to join our team this summer whilst our Head of Acro is on maternity leave.
If you or someone you know might be interested, then please get in touch and send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Part Time Gymnastics coaches and
Part time Trampoline Coaches
We are seeking:
- Dynamic and motivated individuals.
- Someone with a track record of working with children of all ages.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Ability to support others to develop our gymnasts skills and opportunities.
What we can offer:
- A successful gymnastics club, with a management team which is forward thinking and keen to add further to our coaching team.
- Support from experienced section heads and managers
- A club which is committed to helping gymnasts and coaches reach their potential
- Training for you as a coach
- We take pride in offering all of our staff the opportunity to work in the area they are suited and therefore hours and group will be negotiable depending on the successful candidates experience and ambitions.
Salary: £5 - 9 per hour dependant on qualifications