Guidelines For Parents, Guardians and Visitors
As part of the club’s child protection policies for children and vulnerable adults we kindly request that all non-members on the club premises adhere to the following rules and procedures:
• Please do not enter the gym unless specifically requested to do so by a coach. If you would like to watch we hold termly ‘open gym’ sessions where we create some space in the gym to allow you to watch (details in the new starter pack)
• If your child is being collected by someone who does not normally pick them up, please make sure the coach in charge of the session is aware of this
• No photography or video recording equipment, including photo or video phones, should be used in the gym at any time
• Please ensure your child is aware of, and abides by the Member's Code of Conduct (displayed on the notice boards)
• Please avoid any behaviour that could be interpreted as intimidating, this includes threatening, bullying, trying to gain an unfair advantage and public disparagement of club members/coaches
• Please respect the common areas of the building and in particular note that there should be no changing in the corridors & lift lobbies, no running in the corridors, no creating a nuisance for other occupiers etc.
If you wish to raise a concern about any aspect of the club procedures or regarding a specific incident please contact the club manager Chloe Carey firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your co-operation.
Last updated July 2017